Join us on October 26th at 12:00pm EDT for a new Precision webinar in partnership with MedStar Health, a nationally-recognized leader in the integration and application of real world data analytics.
This unique webinar will focus on the potential of cross-industry collaborations to support evidence generation for life sciences companies that will, in turn, advance medical care and health outcomes, and drive biopharma innovation. This webinar will be moderated by PRECISIONheor’s Ross Maclean, and feature MedStar Health’s Neil Weissman on a panel of experts from Precision and MedStar Health.
As the US healthcare system shifts from “volume-to-value” there is greater pressure to be able to demonstrate the value of innovative therapies early in development and essential for adoption. This is especially evident with diseases which present a large burden on society or for which there remains significant unmet need.
Strategic partnering is a cornerstone of innovation… the deliberate bringing together of individuals and organizations each with recognized experience and expertise to advance a shared vision and mission:
- MedStar Health is at the forefront of the transformation in healthcare delivery and is a nationally-recognized leader in the integration and application of real world data analytics to provide superlative care to patients across the mid-Atlantic region. They advance health across a diverse spectrum, especially in areas as diverse as stroke care, solid organ transplantation and heart disease.
- Precision Value & Health is a leader in the communication of the science and the development of strategies and evidence to maximize the commercial opportunity that biomedical innovation presents.
- Biopharma firms drive the development and market adoption of innovative devices, diagnostics and treatments.
Individually, these organizations are committed to advancing and improving human health. Together they represent a novel collaboration that can quantify the potential impact of a new diagnostic or treatment before launch and demonstrate how that potential becomes reality upon approval.
In this webinar the panelists will discuss the potential of cross-industry collaborations to support evidence generation for life sciences companies that will, in turn, advance medical care and health outcomes.
- Collaborative framework: Share insights and best practices on the creation and operation of novel collaborations.
- Individual vs. institution vs. health system vs. population: Discuss the ability of an enterprise-wide EHR to capture the patient experience at multiple levels of care.
- RWE evidence generation: Share select case studies of recent high-impact research using real-world data from a routine and diverse practice setting. Discuss the opportunities of novel, integrate data capabilities in supporting biopharma innovation.
The panel will offer practical, grounded insights into best practices for partnering as well as share case studies relevant to supporting a culture of healthcare innovation.
The discussion will conclude with a live Q&A.