Sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, this Endpoints webinar will convene industry leaders to discuss the current state of the industry, and the future of advanced therapies including innovations in research and development, going from treating rare diseases to prevalent conditions, continued investment, and next-generation technologies. The panelists will also discuss manufacturing and talent bottlenecks, and innovative reimbursement payment models. This discussion will be moderated by Anshul Mangal: President (Precision ADVANCE & Project Farma), and included insights from Dan Kirby: Chief Commercial Officer (Orca Bio), Deborah Phippard: CSO (Precision for Medicine), and additional panelists.
Precision will be at HLTH 2023, October 8 – 11, in Las Vegas, NV. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful discussions and attend networking events focused on innovation and transformation for better patient health and treatment outcomes.
Connect with one our experts!
- Schedule a meeting with one our our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Join Precision’s Ashwin Athri: EVP, Strategy, Innovation, and Partnerships (Precision Value & Health) for an insightful panel session on Sunday, October 8th titled, “Digital Deliberations: The Ins and Outs of Implementing a Digital Strategy”
Precision’s Phil Cyr will be the presenting at this year’s Association for Value-Based Cancer Care 2023 Educational Summit & Program, October 18 – 20, NYC, NY. This exclusive invitational forum provides invaluable time with more than 200 diverse experts representing every stakeholder of the cancer care ecosystem.
Don’t miss an opportunity to celebrate groundbreaking science and network with industry leaders!
- Be sure to attend Precision’s own, Phil Cyr’s presentation on October 18th, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET
You can register for the Association for Value-Based Cancer Care 2023 Educational Summit & Program:
Precision will be at this year’s Meeting on the Mesa, October 10-12, 2023, in Carlsbad, CA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization for cell and gene therapies.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts
- Visit us through any of the numerous networking opportunities at Meeting on the Mesa 23′
- Be sure to attend the ADVANCE sponsored Plenary Session on October 10, 2023, 9:30 – 10:30 AM PT |Location: Park Hyatt Aviara (Aseptic Technologies Ballroom)
- Join us for the ADVANCE sponsored Cocktail Reception on October 11, 2023, 6:00-7:00 PM PT
You can register for Meeting on the Mesa below:
Precision will be at this year’s CAR-TCR Summit August 29 – September 1, 2023, in Boston, MA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization of cell therapies.
Detailed descriptions for each speaking engagement are included below.
- Precision ADVANCE will hold a welcome reception on August 29, 2023, at 5:30 pm.
- Project Farma will be facilitating a Manufacturing track panel discussion “Keys to Success for a Commercial – Ready Cell Therapy Facility” on August 30, 2023, 4:30 – 5:00 pm.
- Precision ADVANCE will be facilitating an Early-Stage Clinical Strategy track panel discussion “Strategies for Successful Clinical Development of Cell Therapies” on August 30, 2023, 4:30 – 5:00 pm.
- Precision ADVANCE will have a plenary speaking position “The Journey of Commercializing Cell Therapies” on August 31, 2023, 8:05 – 8:50 am.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts
- Visit us at booth 90 in the exhibition area
- Schedule in-person or virtual meetings with one of our experts
- Attend our ADVANCE-sponsored Welcome Reception on August 29, 2023, at 5:30 PM ET
Sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, this Endpoints webinar convened leading advanced therapy experts to discuss the future of cell therapy development and delivery. This discussion was moderated by John Khoury: EVP (Project Farma), and included insights from Chris McDonald: Global Head of Tech Ops (Kite Pharma), Mark Frattini: CMO (Cellectis), Jason Foster: CEO & ED (Ori Biotech), and Phil Cyr: SVP (Precision Value & Health).
Have you considered using NICE Scientific Advice (SA) to inform your evidence development, trial design, and/or economic modelling? Are you familiar with the concept of NICE SA, but have no direct experience? Or have you used the process before, but want to learn how to optimise your use of it?
Join PRECISIONadvisors on July 26 at 9am EST for a complimentary webinar, as we share our experience with NICE SA in a pragmatic discussion of what it can do for you, and best practices for getting the most from NICE SA.
The goal of this complimentary webinar is to increase understanding of how the IRA impacts your customers…viewing it through their eyes. You will gain insights from experts representing both provider and policy perspectives as they discuss:
- What portions of the IRA are important to oncology?
- What are the possible positive, negative, and unintended consequences of the IRA?
- How are community practices and hospital outpatient departments preparing?
- What is the operational impact of IRA?
- What role if any should the pharmaceutical company play?