Join Precision and Akara Group on Thursday, 8/6, 2020 | 12:00 PM EDT – 1:00 PM EDT for a special live, online discussion of best practices for pre-launch commercialization activities. Featuring Precision’s Brett DiNatale, learn about the latest advances in data, analytics, and technology, and understand how these latest advances can be used to improve decisions that impact GTN.
- Learn about the latest advances in data, analytics, and technology that have been designed to improve the capture of market access and reimbursement events and tactics in your GTN forecasts
- Understand how these latest advances can be used to improve decisions that impact GTN, such as:
- New tool that is able to more accurately predict a pipeline drug’s access for a beneficiary population after P&amap;T review
- New analytic methodology that is able to predict the impact of different payer formulary access positions down to an individual HCP level
- Projecting launch liabilities for Commercial and Government channels, including Copay Assistance Programs and Medicare Part D Coverage Gap
- Tracking Medicare Part B ASP reimbursement and cost recovery for medical-benefit products