Precision will be at this year’s CAR-TCR Summit August 29 – September 1, 2023, in Boston, MA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization of cell therapies.
Detailed descriptions for each speaking engagement are included below.
- Precision ADVANCE will hold a welcome reception on August 29, 2023, at 5:30 pm.
- Project Farma will be facilitating a Manufacturing track panel discussion “Keys to Success for a Commercial – Ready Cell Therapy Facility” on August 30, 2023, 4:30 – 5:00 pm.
- Precision ADVANCE will be facilitating an Early-Stage Clinical Strategy track panel discussion “Strategies for Successful Clinical Development of Cell Therapies” on August 30, 2023, 4:30 – 5:00 pm.
- Precision ADVANCE will have a plenary speaking position “The Journey of Commercializing Cell Therapies” on August 31, 2023, 8:05 – 8:50 am.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts
- Visit us at booth 90 in the exhibition area
- Schedule in-person or virtual meetings with one of our experts
- Attend our ADVANCE-sponsored Welcome Reception on August 29, 2023, at 5:30 PM ET
Plenary Speaking Position: The Journey of Commercializing Cell Therapies
Precision ADVANCE | August 31, 2023, 8:05 – 8:50 AM ET
- Key Takeaways
- Identify active strategies to enable a smooth plan from preclinical development to commercialization
- New approaches for regulatory approval and commercialization
- Anticipating and overcoming potential hurdles specific to cell therapies
- The future of the industry
- [Moderator] Anshul Mangal, President (Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE)
- Lisa McClintock, VP, Cell Therapy Manufacturing Site Head (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- Kristin Yarema, Ph.D., President, Cell Therapy (Poseida Therapeutics)
- Warner Biddle, Global Head of Commercialization (Kite Therapeutics)
Panel Discussion in the Manufacturing Track: Keys to Success for a Commercial – Ready Cell Therapy Facility
Project Farma | August 30, 2023, 4:30 – 5:00 PM ET
- Key Takeaways
- Hear from industry experts on their approach to scaling an innovative commercial cell therapy manufacturing facility
- Gain key insights into building out the appropriate technical operations infrastructure and project workstreams and quality systems
- Learn about various phased implementation, CQV, quality and regulatory strategies
- [Moderator] John Khoury, EVP, (Project Farma)
- Narinder Singh, CTO (Arcellx)
- Pending additional panelists
Panel Discussion in the Early-Stage Clinical Strategies Track: Strategies for Successful Clinical Development of Cell Therapies
Precision ADVANCE | August 30, 2023, 4:30 – 5:00 PM ET
- Key Takeaways
- Explore the latest strategies for navigating the complexities of clinical trial execution
- Identify clinical development best practices
- Learn insights into the cutting-edge advancements that are driving the future of healthcare innovation
- [Moderator] Teresa Pokladowski, Regional VP, Clinical Business Solutions (Precision for Medicine)
- Andy Kinley, VP, Innovation and Clinical Science (Precision for Medicine)
- Dawn Buchanan, VP, Clin. Ops, (AffyImmune)
- Christopher Heery, CMO (Arcellx)