Precision will be at this year’s Gene Therapy for Rare Disorders on March 20-23, 2023, in Boston, MA. Connect with our team of experts as they lead meaningful presentations and discussions throughout this event providing insights into the clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization for gene therapies.
Detailed descriptions for each speaking engagement are included below.
- Precision ADVANCE will have a plenary speaking position on March 21, 2023, 8:30 – 9:00 am.
- Project Farma will be facilitating a plenary panel discussion ” Current Trends in Technical Operations for Rare Disorders” on March 21, 2023, 10:45 – 11:15 am.
- Project Farma’s Tony Khoury (EVP, Project Farma) will be joining the Manufacturing track panel discussion, “Capacity versus Capability – Moving Towards Innovative Manufacturing Processes,” on March 21, 2023, 11:15 – 11:45 am.
- Precision ADVANCE will hold a drinks reception on March 21, 2023, at 6:10 pm in the Grand & Liberty Ballroom.
Connect with our Advanced Therapy experts
- Visit us at booth 13 in the exhibition area
- Schedule in-person or virtual meetings by clicking here: https://bit.ly/precisionmedicinegrp
- Attend our ADVANCE-sponsored Drinks Reception on March 21, 2023, at 6:10 PM ET
Plenary Speaking Position: Successfully Launching a Gene Therapy with Cynthia Pussinen & Dave Lennon
Precision ADVANCE | March 21, 2023, 8:30 – 9AM ET
- Key Takeaways
- Identify active strategies to enable a smooth plan from preclinical development to commercialization
- New approaches for regulatory approval and commercialization
- Anticipating and overcoming potential hurdles specific to gene therapies
- The future of the industry
- Anshul Mangal: President (Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE)
- Cynthia Pussinen: Former CTO (Spark Therapeutics Inc.)
- Dave Lennon: CEO (Satellite Bio)
Panel Discussion: Current Trends in Technical Operations for Rare Disorders
Project Farma | March 21, 2023, 10:45-11:15AM ET
- Key Takeaways
- Current trends impacting manufacturing of gene therapies including capital markets, supply chain and technologies
- Shifts in technical operations as a result of current trends
- Opportunities and innovations in technical operations that can transform the industry
- [Moderator] Charlie Harper: Vice President, Consulting (Project Farma)
- Greg Gara: Senior Vice President (Project Farma)
- Tony Khoury: Executive Vice President (Project Farma)
- Eric Hacherl: Vice President, Manufacturing (Spark Therapeutics, Inc.)
Panel Discussion: Manufacturing Track: Capacity versus Capability – Moving Towards Innovative Manufacturing Processes
Project Farma | March 21, 2023, 11:15 – 11:45AM ET
- Greg Gara: Senior Vice President (Project Farma) to join