The cell and gene therapy (CGTx) sector has flourished in recent years due to continued investor confidence. However, the present downturn in public markets has negatively affected that confidence, raising questions about the sector’s prospects for 2023 and beyond.
This white paper is based on a panel discussion at the Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa (October 11, 2022), sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, focusing on the future of advanced therapies. The panel included insights from the following industry leaders:
- Anshul Mangal: President (Project Farma & Precision ADVANCE)
- Stewart Abbot: Chief Scientific Officer (Turnstone Biologics)
- Laura Lande-Diner: Chief Business Officer (Satellite Bio)
- Robert Peters: Chief Scientific Officer (Ensoma)
- Deborah Phippard: Chief Scientific Officer (Precision For Medicine)